Cleaning Tips for HavenTech Window Intercoms
HavenTech Intercoms recommends using readily available disinfectant wipes to clean the devices. If you use a spray disinfectant, do not spray directly on any part of the intercom. Apply disinfectant to a soft cloth like microfiber, then wipe down the unit.
- Follow the disinfectant manufacturers directions for use.
- Do not spray disinfectant directly onto the intercom.
- Spray onto cloth and then clean the intercom unit.
- Remove any excess liquid from the cloth/wipe to avoid getting cleaning solution into ports and other openings.
- Wipe intercom with a clean microfiber-type cloth to remove any residual left by the cleaners. Do not use a sponge or abrasive cleaning surface.
Please refer to your local public health authority’s guidance for how to stay safe from potential infection.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (888) 853-4643 or firstname.lastname@example.org; 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.
Reach out to us today, we're ready to help!
4130 Flat Rock Rd STE 170, Riverside, CA 92505 | (888) 853-4643